Friday, June 23, 2017

a few more blossoms for you

This is the first of the pink poppies to open. This is the same one I showed gradually opening it's maw, I mean the bud splitting open.


Roses. We have lots, and I love the buds and blooms.


The white peony out front is opening, and the light rain set it off beautifully.


The red peony shows off the water drops a bit better.

I was in the mood for a languid swim this morning, genially waving my flukes. What I got was a full pool with three other people in the lane. One swimming a bit faster than me most of the time, one a bit slower, and one a bit slower than that. I didn't keep track of how far or how fast. It felt pretty good.

There was a run on Wed, 3K in 20:52, feeling heavy and clunky. My legs felt terrible the next day, but feeling pretty good today.

This is going to be a busy weekend so I'm not sure what will happen for a long run. The camera is going to get a workout on Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!