Saturday, April 22, 2017

The ones really in charge

I mean, just look at his expression. Doesn't that tell you everything about the way things should be done? And right now.


I was busy doing something else, and suddenly had that watched feeling. She had been asleep. I'd like to think she wasn't wondering if was time to bring me down and feed on my liver. After all, we've been feeding them lots lately. They've been shedding their winter coats and growing in new fur.


Me and BRBE were out to Ralph Klein Park for our run today. I wish I had brought my camera. There's great views of the mountains, and there is a ton of birds. We stopped running for a minute to watch a hawk, and try to figure out what the other big bird was. Might have been an owl but it didn't move so we weren't sure.

That little tail off to the bottom right is the beginning of a canal leading down to the Bow River. I'd like to go back and try that sometime. I am not sure the road around the wetlands was open. Up near the 2 K mark there was a locked gate on the road. I'd hate to take the long way around and find that gate. Still, it was a good run, my legs were feeling happy for most of it.

Curtis just now is trying to tell me it's time to give him more crunchies. He's very clear. The second thing he says is "stupidest humans ever." It's very difficult to type. Very


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!