Sunday, April 16, 2017

She watched me take off my pants

She even took a photo. There might have been video. These BRBE's, gotta watch them.


Yes, that's snow in the background.

The occasion was an 11 K run in 11:25, 7:45/K pace, in South Glenmore park. It was a little slower than usual, but it was as fast as either of us felt like running. We'd just been in the pool for an easy swim. I'm just happy to make the 11 K. My hams, bammy and butt are not feeling the run love. Massage tomorrow. Yay!

The photo galleries are under active construction today. I'll share a link tomorrow I think. I was hoping to have it all polished up today, but some of the tinkering took me longer than I thought, and a few of the images I want to use are bigger than they need to be. 

I think my iPhone is not feeling the photo love. I thought I'd taken a picture of the trees all covered with a layer of snow, but no. It wasn't there when I got home, and it was complaining about low batteries along the way. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!