Friday, January 13, 2017

Preparing for the heat wave

One needs to pay attention to the weather here. It's been in the deep freeze for weeks, and there's a ton of snow for Calgary. Here I am, digging my way to the BBQ. It's going to be warm enough to turn it on somewhere in the next few days, and by golly, I'm going to. I think there will be chicken burgers.


Access is clear. Ready for ignition.

There was a full moon the other day, and I tried again to capture it. Although it looked clear to my eyes, there seemed to be some light cloud that was messing things up. Sigh. The only reason I include it is that I liked the tree or bush branches supporting it. Look carefully.


While I'm in a moony mood, here's one from the day before.


Lastly, I wonder what Curtis is really thinking.

1 comment:

Looking forward to reading your comment!