Monday, October 3, 2016

Oct 2 garden colour. Still!

After yesterday's post I am led to believe that I'm the only one that loves autumn. Sigh. After writing the blog I was out "helping" Linda with the garden, and was astonished at the colour that's still there. Most of the blooms and flowers are past their prime, of course, but there is a Cana Lily opening up, and lots of other blossom. I took a bunch of pictures. See below.

Part of this was an experiment in streamlining the Lightroom processing, and it's mostly a success. We looked at the images on the TV, and a couple look just a little overdone. That's not a surprise when you're working on a laptop screen.

So here's some of the nicest ones to amuse you. Trying not to repeat myself too much.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!