Friday, November 13, 2015

Not so heavy, and short

Several heavy duty posts in the last week, here, here, and here. Something a bit lighter today.

In the mean time I've been suffering through a bit of a cold. Not bad as these things go, but just enough that I'm feeling too tired to work out much.

A 1 K swim in 18:25 Tuesday was enough to leave me dragging my butt most of the day.
An easy half hour spin session on Wed had me tired out.
Friday after work I was out for a run, 3K just over 22 minutes, feeling clunky.

The doctor doing my annual physical did not call my wife to ask her to ensure my affairs were in order, and arrange to have me humanely put down, so I guess that's a good thing. I always worry about that.

Winter is here. My cousin just got back from St. Maarten. My neighbours are off to Florida for a month. My famous blog buddy SUAR was invited to do a triathlon in St. Kitts and Nevis this weekend. The photos so far have me drooling. I think I need a vacation somewhere warm. A place where attractive people bring tall, cold, fruity drinks with those little umbrellas in them, out to their guests on the beach. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!