Sunday, September 14, 2014

Racing the bore

We were late for it in one place, but managed to scoot ahead of it by zooming down the road to Truro.  This is the tide coming in from Bay of Fundy, way upstream. The water level went up about a foot in a few minutes. Pretty impressive.


There's been other stuff too, having friends over for a wonderful afternoon. Spending more time on Hirtles where I did this. It's really darker than this. I had a heck of a time seeing the screen in the full sun.


Other stuff too, lots of photos. Not sure if I've done these. This is the access road at high tide. Planning required to live here. Then the access road at low tide.



A beach vacation with no sunburn for me, at least! Yay me! More later. Tired.

1 comment:

  1. I have always wanted to see the bore. There's a bay in the north of England we used to pass on the train that had it, yet we never actually visited. Beautiful scenery Keith, enjoy the rest of your trip. (PS. The snow has melted).

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!