Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The matching sunset

The other day I got a dawn photo looking northwest.

Here is a sunset photo from the exact same spot, pointed in almost the exact same direction. No editing on this, it's pretty as it is. Gotta love Alberta.


We got some stuff delivered to the house, and I discovered it makes an excellent wine holder.

It worked so well we got a bunch. Just in case we need to support lots of glasses of wine.

Lots of stretching. I'm glad I'm not trying to wear my boots. The tender and sore bits would be a whole lot more so very quickly. We were out for a nice walk around the neighbourhood, and I was feeling that in my knee afterward. Rolled the ball on lots of tight hip muscles. Bring on the massage tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!