Friday, April 19, 2013

Not quite myself yet

Just feeling blah. Not sick. Just run down and tired. After a long work day Thursday, I came home, ate, and was in bed pretty quickly after.

Today I was up at 4, in the pool by 5, and at my desk by 6:30. It always amazes me how much faster the 25m pool is. Swam 40 minutes, then left as a whole herd of kids were coming in. I think there is a swim meet happening.

The early start finished my work week early. After some errands we slipped out to research house exteriors. Very interesting. Now after supper I'm wondering where the work week went, and why it was in such a rush. Curtis is purring, and I'm ready to call it a day. It's 7:45.

I made an appointment to get my cranky legs assessed next week.

There is a lot I want to say about Boston, but I'm not quite there yet. Look for a rant this weekend.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Sad to hear your legs are not cooperating. Hopefully you get some answers next week and a speedy road to recovery.

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!