Tuesday, January 29, 2013

90! 2nd! 23!

HUT!
Sorry, got carried away there after writing that title.

One of my rules is that it's a core workout if it has plank in it, regardless of anything else. This one did, 90 seconds worth, which is a nice surprise for me. 30 minute easy spin on the bike. 30 minutes shoveling snow, mine and my neighbours.

On Feb 9th I'll be running for Sherry. For the second time. I'd love to get together with other members of the SUAR fan club here. Anyone in? Let me know, and we'll work out a time, place, and all that good stuff.

I'm up to 23 words now, thanks Mom for the latest bunch. You have only a few days to get in on the action. I'm looking for 28 English words by the end of January. Please and thank you. None have arrived by carrier pigeon, or at least the cats aren't admitting it, but they've come by email, fb, twitter, and comments. Love it. Keep those cards and letters coming!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty sure I can run with you on that day Keith. I rememeber reading SUAR's blog Sherry went missing, it is sad when things like that happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to practice my plank against the haughty trainer on the Wii fit. I kicked his ass with 180 seconds once. That was back when I was friends with "exercise". Pre-hernia and pre-baby and pre-move.

    Sherry's story is an awfully sad one. Really makes me sad and angry for her, for her family, for her community. Be safe out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Random words:

    animation
    flatulence
    giggling
    sequestered

    Can they be names? If so, Scooby Doo.

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!