Thursday, April 1, 2010

Too much pain

Pain, enough of it to make me quit trying to ride, in all sorts of weird places. My left elbow, which is the one I didn't break, hurts in biking position. Why? Lots of sharp transient shooting pains in my left leg, mostly calf, but some hams as well. And my lungs working much harder than they should be. The core tonight had plank and pushups out the wazoo. Just thinking about that was painful.

Of course, all this is nothing to the pain of the throes of rant creation.

5 comments:

  1. Ho-hum. I can tell you about pain. Pain is not realizing you even use those ab muscles for EVERYTHING until you have three incisions in your stomach.

    So write me that rant already! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in pain just reading about all your pain -- ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do i even attempt to leave a clever comment after Glaven. LOL. Hilare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no Keith, I wonder what is going on. Have you gone for a massage lately? A few good massages may be what you need to help sort out niggly muscle issues. Yikes, hope it improves soon!

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!