Thursday, July 23, 2009

Lots of sleep = no bike

It's not often you read other blogs and have them write the title for you.

I thought about going for a bike ride today. That was before I went back to bed again, and slept till 10. After getting a pretty good night's sleep last night, and a nap yesterday, and a pretty good night's sleep the night before. With a 4pm massage, and other stuff to get done, I didn't really have time to go for a bike ride. Oh, I admit, I suppose I could have if I'd been really ambitious about it, but since Canmore I haven't been ambitious about anything. Except for resting and eating. I've been eating my head off the last couple days. Only this morning did I wake up not hungry.

Did I ever mention I love my massage therapist and would happily have her babies if that lead to more massages? Maybe not that much, but almost. Still she worked me over good, especially at both ends of the achilles tendon, and the back of my shoulders.

Tomorrow is supposed to be nice. I'll go for a ride tomorrow. For sure. Maybe even with a short run after. How about that?

2 comments:

  1. I really need to get a massage....I keep telling myself that but never do. I think a little break is good, sometimes you need the rest. Having said that...I hope you have a great ride tommorow (and maybe a run ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had the perfect day. Lots of sleep AND a massage? Heaven. Have fun on the ride (and run) if you get it in and have fun if you don't!

    PS- I've been eating like it's my job lately. It's out of control.

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!