Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Another nice swim during my rest

The FOMC is in full swing, but the lanes I swim in are good.

1000 m 19 min almost exactly, at a medium to strong effort.

100 m times are are 1:44, 1:53, 1:55, 1:58, 1:56, 1:58, 1:56, 1:53, 1:53, 1:52. Nice and even, except for the first.

No spin last night. Firstly, I thought I'd been so organized to get all my bike stuff in the car Monday night, then found out first thing Tuesday there was no spin class. So I humped it all back out of the car. Along the way I noticed that one of the rubber feet for my spin trainer was missing. At the time I didn't think anything of it, I figured it was somewhere in the back seat of the car. It wasn't, and I can't find it anywhere in the house. So now I'm wondering if it fell off in the garage and I've kicked it to some obscure corner underneath something that likely is very cold.

Then, I was working on a Sudoku puzzle right after supper and notice I was having a hard time staying awake. I figured why fight it, my body must need the rest, so I was in bed about 8:30. Tell me again that thing with grown-ups being allowed to stay up as late as they like?

1 comment:

  1. I crashed by 8:30 as well, haha. I did have to get up for 4:30 tho...even if I didn't have to get up that early I think I would have passed out that early...

    Perhaps the minus a billion weather is making us hibernate?!

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!