Friday, December 21, 2007

A swimming schmodge

I wasn't totally awake when I went into the pool this morning, and figured I'd best do some high intensity stuff.

500 m warmup 9:45
100 m one arm drill
250 m with pull buoy, and that's a weird feeling
50 m kick
10 x 50 m in 45-47 seconds on 1:15 start
50 in 39 seconds!!!! A personal best ever! (just for the one who got her ego kicked to the curb, I hope you feel better now.)
50 m kick
100 m pull buoy
200 m cooldown

Total 1800 m
This is the first time in a long while my arms have felt like they're falling off.


And, wait for it, waaaaaiiiit
.
.
246

3 comments:

  1. someone is on a rollllll!!! Wait for itttttt!! what's your goal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...your comment on my blog made me laugh ...why not start now? Hello - it's called Christmas!! well actually, I want to do something called a reset kit and I need to be home to do it - i used it last time before i lost lots of weight and it helps reset a few things - the eating the week of reset is all low glycemic - i have some issues with insulin and this really seems to help me loose weight. Having said that, my eating was really good for a long time and slowly with sick ness and wackyness - I think portion creep and a few bad habits have reared again. I do not anticipate much trouble getting back in line as I feel so much better when I am on rather than off.Happy New Year and no - I still have yet to find a swim suit that makes me happy - I am a woman for goodness sake!! And I am trying to hide so many different little things ...lol...like all the evidance that I have lived, loved, birthed, ate, and so on....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keith!! Way to go! What is your weight goal? Do you have one? I would love to lose a few...was looking at the photos from our x-mas party and ewww...not happy about that!! Have a very Merry Christmas and all the best to you in the new year!!

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!